Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

20 November 2009

And in an instant, my inherent good-will for Philadelphia Police returns ...

Hey, remember a couple weeks back when I got hit-and-ran again and wondered, nay, lambasted the Philly police for not investigating when I gave them a license plate, and knew the address of the person who hit my car?
Yeah, well, I apologize. Got a call today. They're working on it, albeit two weeks later than they would have like to have started.
My bad.
In related news, yesterday, I was back at the spot where I should've been killed last November. I'll share why next week.
Have a good weekend.
And remember, if you're driving, don't drink. And if you're drinking, don't drive.

"Gonna spread my word, by standing on this box."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter