Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

28 October 2009

Do I post it? Don't I post it? Ah, what the hell... *Offensive image alert*

So, an old pal just sent over a Yankee-centric photoshopped image that he won't touch with a 10-foot towel. It is offensive. That's putting it mildly. But then again, I guess I'm not wary of offending. I mean, this is a not-for-profit blog. And, I'm from Philly. And, well, I've made no bones about hating all that A-Rod stands for. But, what he kneels for? Well, that's a perfect segue into the image. Just brace yourself, or don't allow your eyes to drift beyond this punctuation mark.
...
...
...
...
...
...
Final warning...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Um, nothing gold shall stay, Alex?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter