Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

07 August 2009

Take THAT, Meter-Maid Guy

Those of you with memories that span beyond a day, and were here or perusing the Metro on Wednesday, are wholly aware that I took the Philadelphia Parking Authority to task for a tow-truck driver who allegedly went all Tales of a Fourth Grade Vandal on Ericka Latimore's Benz a couple weeks earlier. Therein, I also noted that I affixed a parking permit to my vehicle around 11 a.m. Monday and, lo and behold, got a ticket for not having a parking permit at roughly 2 p.m.
Rage ensued.
Well, it's only fair that I mention this letter I received yesterday:

That's right: Bitch-ticket dismissed, and not a one has been placed under my old wiper blade since.
Hickey wins.
Hickey wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter