Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

18 August 2009

The Start of the Final Unravelling


I am happy to report that Kevin Brueck's mockumentary has officially gotten under Kade's skin. So much so that he has ripped the film-maker and actor in his past two posts, not willing to admit that they both have achieved more than his acne-riddled, son-of-a-sexual-harasser mug will ever achieve.
From yesterday:
I got a call from a friend who told me that I have an enormous fan in KA was making videos imitating me on his website, and he is calling this reality Lovefest/Impersonation, “Arthur Kade, The Journey”, which I laughed about and said, “How original, this guy must be a douchebag of the highest caliber”. ...
Then I took a look at the videos, and started laughing, and told my friend, “This guy must jerk off to me every night, and the least he could have done was pick an actor to play me who is even close to my league in terms of looks and charisma, not some tall, lanky loser, who has a Flow-B and overbite”. It’s a shame that talentless, short, fat, and unoriginal hacks who have no business being in “The Biz”, and can’t do what is necessary to build a career or an image, instead have to jump on my bandwagon and “The Journey’s global popularity to try to make a name for themselves, and the funniest thing is that guys like him are truly my biggest fans, because they live and breath Arthur Kade, and probably couldn’t fuck their wives if I didn’t exist.

From today:
Here is a video of me eating at home, and a hilarious “Fan Picture” that actually made me laugh because it is using the word “Douchebag” (Probably because I used it on the last blog to describe that hack Comedian Fan from KA, trying to imitate The Brand).

Must be stinging now that the freakshow is finally starting to realize he's on a path to zero fame and zero friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Good times in Kade land.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Lego said...

OK folks, I started a Google account so we can get a blog set up… if you email me I will pass along the info for the blog . Please use an ANONYMOUS account, bc i would ideally like to keep everyone’s name private so they feel free to share the maximum amount of details and facts they know.

The email address I have established to get this thing rolling is: legowigkade [at] gmail {dot} com

For right now, we need someone who knows how to use Blogger and can set us up with a basic, visually pleasing set up. Any volunteers?

I would also like to get 5-10 contributors… Polemicists, writers, real actors, people who know Doucheboy, people who have insight on his mental condition, etc. There is no commitment to writing a lot–contribute any way you like. We’ll set some people up with account passwords; for others, you can just email your submissions and let us know how you want to be credited (psuedonym).

We’ll look at this as PR also… promoting those parody videos by that guy in LA… sending info along to other media sources… and putting the truth out there.

Like I said, keep this anonymous and drop me a line. Just let me know what your name is as a commenter here.

Eventually, we will communicate by group emails, gmail chat, and in the comments section of our own blog… so less need to deal with this POS blog.

-realist

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter