Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

25 August 2009

By the Coop

On the banks of the Mighty Coop sits what I've always referred to as the "underground house." It's right off Cuthbert, not too far from Baker Lanes where Dick Bobb rolled a 300 game. Granted, I've never seen the underground house; it's behind a wall. But, I always checked that wall out because there was a saying painted thereon. When I past by the other day, it looked repainted and since I didn't exactly have a cell phone, let alone a cell phone with a camera on it, back in the 70s and 80s, I was moved to snap a shot. Here 'tis:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter