Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

06 August 2009

I don't even know where to begin



"If a small Asian man can get in that shape, than (sic) it’s time to show the world what Arthur Kade looks like when I’m ripped. I used to bench 355lbs. 3 times at my peak, and want to return to that form, and I am confident that I wil (sic) have a chance to get that strong again soon."

5 Comments:

Blogger miss bee said...

it's friday morning, i haven't had my coffee yet. this is just mean to do to your readers.

but PS. is that a beer gut i see?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

Try seeing it right before you try to go to sleep! It's like he's the Freddy Kruger of douchery. (But, not that I have any room to talk but I too detected a pot. In the famous words of Fabienne from Pulp Fiction:
"Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it."
I can see it now: Kade, two-sizes-too-small T-shirts, posting about how damn sexy he is with enormous shoulders and very-sexy pot belly.

10:09 AM  
Blogger miss bee said...

more pulp fiction monologue ideas is the last thing kade needs

1:08 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

To keep the Pulp Fiction theme going, I'm quite sure that if the camera paned to the left the Gimp would be standing there.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

From these pictures, it seems like The Gimp is not actually sleepin' after all.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter