Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

02 July 2009

A Random Thought (before disembarking from the blog till the Sixth of July)


Suppose, hypothetically if you will, that Jebus had a choice on June 25, 2009: He could summon either Michael Jackson or Madonna to The Afterworld (shorthand for a world of never-ending happiness where U can always see the sun, day or night). With me? Good.
In such a situation, would it be wrong of me to say that Jebus picked the wrong one?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GASP!
Yes, it would be wrong, very WRONG!
I was so grateful it wasn't my girl and then a little sad for when the day does finally come. I feel like I understand better now the way my grandparents felt when Benny Hill or whoever kicked. Pretty depressing.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter