Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

31 July 2009

Kade: Not only an asshammer, but a bad tipper, too


From Philebrity:
Just to let you all know…. I had the pleasure of serving Mr. Kade tonight (thursday) at Parc. After we all fought over who would take the table, I stepped to the plate because I have gotten quite used to the douchebag fare on Thursday nights in Rittenhouse. This may come as a surprise to you, but he was very rude. He did not say please or thank you, and didn’t even look up when I asked him how everything was. And oh yeah — he wasn’t a good tipper.
Once I caved in and acknowledged who he was, (I asked him if he would be shooting any videos this evening), his eyes lit up and asked if I would like to be in a video. I said no thanks, I don’t want any bad press, as I am trying to start a business. I dropped the check and said, “Thanks, Artie.” And he says to his friends, “Artie? Man, I love this. It’s like the whole city is on a first name basis with me…. this is awesome.”
….. lol.
have a great day ;)

xoxo,
- philebrity fan

P.S. I served his club soda to him in a dirty glass. It made me laugh inside
.


If Parc even suspends this American hero, it will be "Attica, Attica" time on Rittenhouse.

6 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

By dirty glass I hope they meant they tea-bagged it. Just to let you know, I'm trying to get your site address into my post on his site. So far it's worked about three times.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

Nice! On what post?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

The latest one entitled Athletes.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian...

hot tip 4u, lots of interesting stuff here.

-S.

arthurkade.com/wp-content/uploads/2009

11:57 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

Arthur better password protect that link unless he's comfortable with all his shots being accessible to the public.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter