Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

17 July 2009

Everytime I think I'm out ...

... I get a couple anti-Kade emails that pull me right back in. Identities removed to protect the non-douche-icent.

From last night:
"We just met Kade!!!! Douchier than I ever imagined!!!! Actually, [hot girl I was with] goes, 'and who are you?' and his heart definitely broke a little. It was priceless. He said, 'I have a famous blog!"

From 20 minutes ago, via email:
I so hope you caught the latest Kade post where he recaps his night at the Philly style party or the more accurate, vapid, soulless douche night. What really set this post above all others is that in his pictures he included an upskirt shot of a young lady. Classy I know. Upon closer inspection (pun intended) it was of his friend [name removed, but suffice it to say, she's the only hot friend he has].
What gave it away was that he had two photos of her and she was wearing a [clothing-object removed] kind of thing that is visible in both pictures. I took the liberty of messaging her on Meetup.com to let her know.
Within minutes it was down. Now I know I ruined it for everyone, but hey it was fun telling her. I will say she is very tan, and apparently goes out without the panties her mother laid out for her. I love your blog by the way.

I thank you for loving my famous blog, of course, but I cherish your defiling of the Kade-osphere. Now, we've all known all along that Kade's scum. But posting upskirts of Li, er, his friends? C'mon. That's fucking absurd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter