Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

02 July 2009

And the clock strikes 00:15


When I got off the phone with Kent, I began to think about all of the Hollywood girls who are huge fans who will want to get in my pants now because they think I’m a genius or a pioneer with what I have accomplished in a record amount of time, and with me becoming a M.I.M (Mogul in the Making), I don’t want to wife someone and give away half, or have my brand slandered by an angry, jealous, ex. I see some celebrities who lose their head, and date horrible girls, and it screws their career up, and with “The Journey” becoming mainstream, these women see the dollar sign on my forehead and want a taste, and figure if they get in early, they can sink their claws in to Arthur Kade’s future. I have got to be very selective. - A. Kade, 01 July 09

And with that, my modicum of interest with Arthur Kadyshes, Northeast Philadelphia's acne-and-lisp-suffering son of a sexual harasser, comes to a close. I will no longer be a part of enabling him to dig deeper down a psycho-narcissistic wormhole that he perceives as fame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah Franqui said...

You've kicked the habit, Brian, and for that I can only respect you. Me, I'm still a junkie, but I'm trying not in inhale.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Merrick said...

YAAAAAAAAY! I need to just say that I still think it's okay to check in from time to time but each time I go there hoping to see failure and it half seems like he's getting in doors and actually doing SOMETHING even if it's B-list whatever. The key here is that anything he does will be perceived by him to be a WILD success so web traffic, comments, and other bloggers linking to him only feeds the bear. He's probably getting endorsements from Cartoon Network from dropping their name, Rita's whatever- screw this clown. Been enjoying YOUR stuff. I can look in on that scum bag on my own time but want to read and hear YOUR thoughts when I'm on YOUR blog. Do work, son!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

It's kind of bittersweet. If it weren't for Arthur not having an off-repitition switch, it wouldn't have come to this. But he doesn't, so it did.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter