Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

29 June 2009

Well, allow me to retort...

**NOTE: The letter isn't online. Will scan it tomorrow or Wednesday.

So, I heard some dude named Richard M. Sarkisian wrote a letter to Philly Mag blaming me for getting hit by a car. Classy. But, well within his right. I mean, after all, I was wearing an iPod and, even though the battery had died five hours earlier, how dare I walk upon the street with earphones!
Allow me to present what students at high-end Camden County Community College had to say about Professor Richard Sarkisian. Now, I don't know if it's the same guy, but I can only assume it is since it's with the rarity of lightning strikes that two supreme douchebags share the same name...

Obnoxious! Arrogant! Doesn't like to be bother; gets annoyed. He will try to embarass you in front of fellow students. Where does CCC get these professors? We pay money for this!SHIT wtf When I'm done with semester, I have know intention of taking classes at CCCagain. This IS WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME,how can you not ast a teach for help good job ccc

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! He is a completely useless man, and this class isn't worth your time! Get Out While you still can!

Prior to taking this class I have heard of this guy. Now that I have taken his class, I hope that I dont have to take another class with him. He does not teach, & enjoys giveing A LOT of useless HW. At the end of every class he runs out, so there is no time to ask him anything. And if you do, your not sure if he going to make fun of you or not.


Also, on a scale of (I believe) five, he ranks...
Average Helpfulness: 1.3
Average Clarity: 1.7
Hotness Total: 0
Overall Quality: 1.5


All I can say is, "Thank Christ I qualified for real college." Here's a page about the "avid game player." Is it wrong to hope he goes back to Pamplona for his 50th birthday next year, to get trampled by the bulls? (See page 24.)

7 Comments:

Blogger AnastasiaBeaverhousen said...

Had a couple of professors like him - they have an irritating "look at meeeeee! I teach COLLEGE!!!!!" kind of thing going on. Probably has a Napolean complex too. They cannot rest until they enlighten the world with their superior knowledge and intellect, all the while failing to notice that they are actually miserable trolls.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous phillygrrl said...

Can't wait to read the letter. Why is there always some idiot who justifies crime? Give 'em hell, Hickey.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jen A. Miller said...

Hey now, let's not knock CCC. I've taught there and had some great students. It's an affordable option for a lot of people who can't afford a four year college.

But other than that -- yeah, that's terrible for a person to say about what happened to you. Not your fault. Duh.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

Ah, it's a high-school habit. We always said stuff like that at HTHS. I got mad love for everything Camden County related, except the fact that they tore down the French Quarter motel and every other historical site on Admiral Wilson.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jen A. Miller said...

Hickey -- no worries. You can imagine what my classmates at HMHS said about it (when some of those same folks ended up at CCC after failing out of four year college).

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian, LOL at the address link, kekekekeke!!! What a fucktard.

Can I just be Robin Williams here for a moment, and you, Matt Damon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY6k50qB4Ys

9:46 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

How dare you compare me to that hair-poofed Bostonian!!!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter