Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

03 June 2009

Speech Impediment


She said my final rendition was “sincere, honest, and quirky”, and “you have a tremendous intensity behind you which makes it so believable”. I can tell how much she likes me and sees the future of what I am going to do in this industry and it must make her feel good to know that talent like me exists. - A. Kade, 06.02.09

What I wouldn't give to watch Kade say, "I'm the foot fuckin' master."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched this video three times just to hear the old broad play the Sam Jackson character. Combined with Kade's monotone and lispth, comedy gold right there.

I love how everyone in Kade's life talks the same and gives the same quotes. Oh, and complete strangers all talk the same, as well, with all the compliments he receives totally out of the blue. And he's a mindreader. The acting coach broad is lucky to have just learned that talent like his really does exist. Kade is like a slow-witted child with his storytelling.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, everything is tremendous...so annoying. I do think Kade is mental but I also think he'll never get that. It's like trying to explain algebra to fruit fly.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

His shoulders tremendous, that's for sure. Though they're not as big as his delusions. We should protest outside Bonaduce's studios next Monday!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter