Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

10 June 2009

Nicole Brewer is my new hero.


Oh man, oh man, oh man. I've already kicked my addiction, but for all intenths and purpothes, Kade is done for.
CW57 just aired Nicole Brewer's piece on him, entitled "Fame or Shame." (Video's here.) Clearly, it established that America's final answer (Ok, Rittenhouse Square's) is shame. Not only did he lisp his way through the listht of women he ratesth, but his macne was on full, sweat-laden display. Here are a few pix I took off the tellie. Oh, they solicited votes on whether Artie isth "Hot or Not." You know what to do. (It's already 70 percent rating him a 1 and 7 percent rating him a 10. I want to see it at 99 to 1 before all's said and done.

I couldn't see myself, of course, but I presume that I looked better minutes after they restitched my head together while comatose.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO... not this faggit!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Just voted. I wish they had zero or a negative number but one will have to do. Artie's on the catwalk tonight. I can't wait to read your post about that. In Artie's words, "you are the balls-ass writer man." Keep up the great work.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Fatty Snarbuckle said...

Thanks for the link to the Nicole Brewer story. Please let the comments army know about it so they can vote. I wish the piece had been more harsh, but she basically treats him like a joke. Seems like she kills it in the Kade format. Is there more than one way to spell "shovenistic?"

Is "financier" an accurate description of what Kadyshes did? I accept that he was successful, but wasn't he basically a cold call telemarketer?

I wish you could get video of the ball-ass fashion show. I want to hear the crowd erupt when Kade kills it sashaying through the bar. That charity is really lucky to be receiving the support of his fame. I wonder if this type of charitable contribution is tax deductible?

11:38 AM  
Blogger Fatty Snarbuckle said...

Oh, I forgot about the top fan video. Kade looks horrible, even worse than usual. Doesn't he brag about never getting tired, always killing it at the highest level? His voice, accent, and monotone delivery are hilarious. I think if he didn't contain it, he would sort of sound like Paul Lynde.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

I know, it's tragic that I can't get a video-guy I know there. Hopefully, SOMEBODY will have video.
And he is balls-ass, hot-ass looking rough in the ChrisDUDE homage. But isn't ChrisDUDE, like, being sarcastic in his support?
(I think he was more than a cold-caller, but I'll confirm.)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous The Doc said...

I love that the first words out of Kade's mouth is "I'm an ultra rock star"

WTF does that even mean?

Then, the next thing he says is:

” I have ultra high stamwas, standards”

I love that casual eye-roll he gives knowing he just screwed up. I'm surprised he didn't ask for another take!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Fatty Snarbuckle said...

ChrisDUDE's ramblings are usually so garbled I stopped reading them. But, yeah, I totally got the impression that his intent is to mock Kade. I don't think he's clever and most often not funny. I'm not sure I'd want to give Kade my real name and address, even if it was to have a ball-ass photo mailed to me.

It's pretty surprising that Kade hasn't learned how to edit his videos so they are at the same ultra hot level of his looks, fame, modeling career, and future breakout acting roles.

I wonder if he comes off as such a rapey sissy in person?

2:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

You know, even if the impossible happens and Gay Meth Guy wins a Nickelodeon Teen Choice Award, I'll be eternally grateful to Arthur for introducing the terms, "rape hands," "rapey" and "abortion fingers" into my vocabulary, thanks to his site's comments.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter