Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

05 June 2009

Last Rites


It is with great sorrow that I bring you the final evidence convincing me that Arthur Kade is nothing more than a gimmick, a viral (in more ways than one) scam unworthy of anybody's attention. I believe commenter "Wook" put it best:
Wook said...
Dude, your mind has to be blown now that Kade and James Frey have met. WORLD'S COLLIDE! That said, I do have to ask again...who is the Wizard of Kade? There has to be a puppetmaster...right?!?

Indeed, there is (as I responded to his response). I'll be listening to the Duce's show Monday morning to see if I can glean any hints. But, from what's been shown psychologically from the Kade, I would think that the mastermind is none other than that gingery Bonaduce, who will be hosting Kade at 4th and Market around 8:30 a.m. Monday (Hint, hint.)
A ginger is the only sort of person who could whip up such a Kadecoction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter