Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

29 June 2009

Finally, Kade starts humiliating himself in L.A.

I've been waiting so long for this (Six days felt like an eternity). To think his L.A. trip starts with the humilating realization that Kade can't go four seconds without offending an entire race: "A fan actually texted me asking whether I liked black girls."
Actually, he can't even visually discern between races! To wit:

"Look at that shit?" Really?
And, did you see her unflinching expression of "Who is this rodent?" Neither did I the first time. So, watch again.
I hear People has an exclusive with him. Or so says someone's post in the comments section:

I hope this is the last time I have to post about Arthur. I really, really do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

He's as confused about other races as much as he is his own. I don't even think she was African American. If she wasn't, how could she keep her mouth shut when he said that? He must have slipped her a few bucks

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jen A. Miller said...

I saw him at Dusk in Atlantic City. Nothing spectacular about it, actually. And no one was seeking him out as far as I can tell.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Daniel Rubin said...

I love the shadow his fingers make on the YouTube screen grab - like some sad loping Gingerbread Man longing for the breast.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

Awesome.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter