Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

16 June 2009

F the New York Times, the Steve Bartman of Journalism


I'll repeat here what I just wrote on Twitter: So, not only did Bartman swat away the Cubs' chances to win the '03 World Series, but now he forced Sammy Sosa to take performance-enhancing drugs? He's a friggin' monster, that Bartman, one that needs to be destroyed.
But I just got to thinking, um, does it matter if a Cub is on roids? I mean, it has been 101 painful years. I'll pour a 40 out in one of my seven Cubs hats before thee morrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter