Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

04 June 2009

"Do you remember when ... you use to have dignity? Sha la la lala lala la la lala ta da"


Fuck, man, now Arthur has to write off "any acting role with singing or dancing parts in it." Why doesn't he just stop this nonsense, you ask? Because he's delusional enough to type -- and believe -- this:
Last night, while out for Center City Sips, my friends are now finally seeing what it is like to hang out with Arthur Kade, and experience the Celebrity Life. It’s kind of cool to watch from the outside because I feel so happy that I can give them the ability to live vicariously through me, and see a real life Entourage in the making. At Ladder 15, several people came up to me for pictures or marketing purposes, all eyes were on me throughout the place, and I constantly saw people pointing and talking with people calling me “Brilliant”, and “Refreshing”, and someone said “This city hasn’t had a buzz like this since….Howard Stern”. I actually had fans corner me at a table and start taking pictures with me “Paparazzi Style” on their phones and cameras, and I actually told one dude, “You need to step off”. They kept saying, “Arthur Kade we want a picture with you”, and it was getting annoying so I told them I would use my camera and took a picture.

If I may speak to Arthur and Arthur alone:
I don't know how to put this any clearer than saying eight years of psychotherapy were not enough. You are still unable to discern when people are mocking you and laughing at you and praying to the God of their choice that they are not you. Please stop this nonsense. You are the shame of the city, and you're a talentless one at that. Your take on Vince Vega was not-ready-for-cable access. Seriously, stop now. I can't fucking believe I'd see anybody as off-kilter as you, and I've interviewed some whacked-out folks. I'm just looking out for you. Please heed my advice.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a hoax. This link was interesting: http://kadescorner.blogspot.com/2009/04/arthur-kade-lonelygirl15-for-thirty.html

5:20 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

Well, I've gone back and forth on that one. The one thing that keeps me saying that it's real is that stuff about his pappa offering the abortion to an underling. That's on the official record and what sort of narcissist would put their pappa's grabby past out there for everyone to see.
That, and I live in Philly and have never, ever, ever met a scrote of this magnitude.
But that said, I could be fooled.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Wook said...

Dude, your mind has to be blown now that Kade and James Frey have met. WORLD'S COLLIDE!

That said, I do have to ask again...who is the Wizard of Kade? There has to be a puppetmaster...right?!?

8:41 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

It truly was a seminal day in American history when Kade Met Frey. But here's what it did: Convinced me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the nostril monstrosity known as Kade is, in fact, a fake.
Sure, I've been able to confirm that he was a financial planner whose co-workers used to mock him ruthlessly. But, there is just no way, no how that he's not getting direction in how to rile up the peoples.
Now, the investigation will shift to the realm of answering Wook's question: Who, in fact, is directing him? I hope it's someone really great like Bonaduce. It would make all of this worthwhile. I mean, a ginger? C'mon. That's historic!
But, either way, he ends up battered and humiliated, and that's all I really ever wanted to come out of this thing. That, and shame. If it happens on VH1, all the fucking better!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter