Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

19 June 2009

And I Quote...

Art's "Rapey Coutre" Look

This got me thinking about someone who I had met recently, and thought was ultra hot, and had an amazing personality, Vanessa Minnillo. I thought that our chemistry was sick, I could tell that she was into my looks, status, and personality, and I could see us having an awesome time hanging out, plus I loved her ethnic appeal and body, so I think that we could have some fun. I’m not sure if she still dates Nick Lachey (Not that it really matters because I have had more girls want to leave their boyfriends or husbands for me than I can ever count because I am superior to them) but if she is, you know that’s ending soon. His career is steadily declining as I am becoming more famous. ...
She gave me her assistant’s info at The Chelsea, so I think I am going to send an email to set up a date (My first in months), and see where it leads.
-- A. Kade, June 19, in a post about how he's having trust issues on account of his fame.

Arthur, Arthur, Arthur, you actually had me with the Shaming of the Lachey. Seriously. Dude's OUT! But then you had to go and admit that all you got off the "ethnic" Ms. Minnillo is her assistant's information? C'mon, pal, you're better than admitting THAT? Aren't you?

2 Comments:

Blogger AnastasiaBeaverhousen said...

Brian - if you weren't happily married, I'd ask for your assistant's number!!!! ;)

3:13 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

Aw, shucks.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter