Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

27 May 2009

Sweet Lord Jesus

Yeah, so, um, Kade posted about his Philly Mag piece a full 19 hours after I did. Guess he didn't see the comments ravaging him and his feral-fingered pops. To wit:
Today, Arthur Kade took another amazing step towards the end goal of becoming one of the most famous, recognizable and well known actors in the world. The premiere and most famous magazine in the fifth largest city (Philadelphia) in the US did a feature on my life, and on my brand, and the story was kick ass. “The Journey” has moved so quickly that sometimes I have trouble catching my breath, and even though I know that I am destined for the top, things like this validate that I am becoming a star and a household name, and that the whole world is watching my growth as an actor. The writer, Dan Lee, followed me around for almost two weeks, and I wanted to share it with all of you then, but he asked for me to keep it mum until the issue came out, and I am always respectful to people. I show up under the “Celebrity” section, the article is fiercely written, and shows my story from a human and social standpoint from someone who was with me at different times during that period, and you can see all aspects of my life and how sick it is.


Look at that gimp face. And brain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Merrick said...

The cackling shrew in the background has GOT to go. He's bad enough by himself but her peanut-gallery laughing like a fool just puts this over the top. I haven't read the article about him yet but putting it under the "celebrity" section sickens me and I worry will only serve to embolden him. The Journey is on a fast-track now, baby! I want this to be a hoax in the worst way b/c being such a tool is just getting him all the press he wants. I don't know what purpose it would serve but the guy's getting a following one way or another and it infuriates me.

11:15 AM  
Blogger HughE Dillon said...

How soon before Phila Mag sues him for leaking this article early and hurting their sales?

11:23 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

In 5, 4, 3, 2 ...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Tim Haas said...

Hickey, after all you've been through, I can't make you wait any longer. Here it is:

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/arthur_kade_philadelphia_profile/

3:29 PM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

You, Tim Haas, are a hero among mere mortals!!!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter