Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

15 May 2009

Quote of the Century


"I have always been a social institution in Philly, and would always get taken care of in clubs and restaurants with service, reservations, and drinks, but now I am getting to a point where I am being treated like a star when I go out or want services. Celebrities rarely pay for anything, because businesses just want the publicity of them coming or using them so they will give them stuff for free or pay them for showing up. I am constantly being contacted about endorsements and celebrity appearances, but so far I have been extremely picky about moving forward because I am spending all of my time focusing on “The Journey”, and becoming a master of the acting craft," A. Kade, 15 May 09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter