Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

14 May 2009

My Bloggy Wogg (Vol. VII)

"03/04/05
Still here. Intense day. Went to Philadelphia art museum where the potency of my sexual appetite came crashing back into my life," - R. Brand, My Booky Wook, p. 388


Side Note: I quite enjoyed Russell's Twitter updates (he's RustyRockets) after he discovered a bird in his room on Mother's Day.
The sparrow in my bedroom is acting suspicious.I'm tweeting in the nude, he's tweeting in his sexy feather jacket- a Sergio Leone stand off.
2:07 PM May 10th from web
Bird currently motionless. Me nude. Becoming aroused by his cocksure indifference. I think he fancies me. What shall I do?
2:08 PM May 10th from web
@PENLDN I cannot kill him. I's against my principles. AND I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!
2:09 PM May 10th from web in reply to PENLDN
I have released him. He got caught in the bathroom amidst Venetian blinds. His anus pulsed. I radiated love, then to the balcony and FREEDOM
2:22 PM May 10th from web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter