Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

11 May 2009

Kade's Got "It" in which "it" likely = syphillitic fever


Kade out.

Dudes representin'.

Oh Good fucking God, make it stop:
Many girls have felt intimidated being with me because they felt inferior and not noticed, no matter how hot they are. It has led to me dumping certain girls, or getting tired of them because I would feel like they were not up to my standards even though they were 9’s or 10’s. My friends and I will comment on certain hot girls we see out, that if they had “It”, then they would be so much hotter, and we would want them.

I'm relatively convinced this one out of 91 commenters on the It post is correct:
# It's Over on 10 May 2009 at 11:05 pm
This blog is getting boring.
It’s obviously satire, but you’ve run out of ideas. You need to either step it up, or shut it down.
I used to hate “Arthur Kade.” Then I realized it was satire, and I loved the author for his creation. Now, I’m starting to hate the author because he is no longer clever or creative, or subtle.
You’re losing your audience. Whoever you are.

But I hope this one is:
# Chris on 10 May 2009 at 11:55 pm
THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I’ve met him. Have plenty of friends who know him. He is the laughing stock of Philly right now. People honestly laugh at him when he’s out. This is NOT satire. Its the sad truth of one dipshit’s existence.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, the botox thing is what pushed me over the edge into believing this guy is for serious. But then the acting clips...they're just so bad that I have to think it's all a joke.
How can we get a real investigation going on this?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

I concede that the Botox thing is ample evidence that not only is Kade real, but that he's the Pinnacle of Douchiness. But, his 30-second "For Me" video flip-flops me again. NOBODY can be that scrotesque, f'real, f'real. I may put the search for the driver on hold for a little while in order to sort this whole Kade thing out, once and for all.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter