Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

10 April 2009

To close Holy Week, a pop-culture round-up

Sammy Stephens is my lord and personal savior. Which is why it was good to see Him pop up, albeit just on a laptop and getting no mention, on the Holy Thursday dual-episode of The Office. Don't know who He is? Shame on you (I'm looking at you, Conor). But allow me to introduce you to the Hon. Guy who Runs a Store That's Just Like a Mini-Mall:



But Sammy wasn't even enough to cheer me up when I saw, albeit on a blog, 10 shows at risk of cancellation though they shouldn't be. For what it's worth, I defend 1, 3, 5 (vehemently), 6 and 7. Couldn't care less about 2 and 8, except that 8 was an inspiration for Eminem's latest video and am non-committal about 4, 9 and 10, because I haven't seen 10 yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter