Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

02 April 2009

Radio Appearance

Many thanks to Big Daddy Graham, Rhea, Al, Hugh et al for having me on the 610 morning show today. Couple things I forgot to mention:
-- I'm writing a story about "How I Survived" for the November issue of Men's Health mag,
-- Both the Phillies and Brian Dawkins sent jerseys over to my room at Magee and were supporting me to get better (Dawkins demanded I wear the jersey so they'd win the Giants playoff game; I did, they won),
-- the Phils invited me onto the field prior to a game this season, and I will gladly take them up on it,
-- and Magee Rehab is hosting their annual Night of Champions dinner/fundraiser on May 8; you should buy a ticket or five!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter