Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

27 April 2009

Ninety-degree days don't feel so good on stitched head wounds ...

And that's one to grow on.
Since I'm tied up with not one or two, but three writing projects ahora, I have to bail after sharing a piece of sketch-art that my scarred head inspired from Jay Bevenour, who works locally for Philadelphia Weekly and nationally for the likes of SI, Fortune, etc.
Check out his bevenour.com website here, and check out his sketch here:


(I kind of dig how, because of my blog's layout, it makes me seem like Cheney's overlord. Doesn't it? If yes, do you think he'll step to order once I say, "Hold your breath as long as you can while laying on the waterboarding plank?" God, I hope so. 3, 2, 1 ... Dick Cheney, I hereby command you to hold your breath as long as you can while laying on the waterboarding plank...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter