Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

17 April 2009

My Bloggy Wogg (Vol. III)

"If you have to do some lying, you may as well commit to it. Hitler said, 'The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.' I'm not holding Hitler up as a role model, the man was a filthy swine, but as I stood in the suspicious glare of my boss, I thought, 'What would Hitler do?' He'd probably have had her killed; she was a lesbian. Plus she was shouting and pointing and I don't think he'd have stood for that." - R. Brand, My Booky Wook, p. 224

Any, by request, I took a look at the Arthur Kade page of scrotesqueness and found ...
Two chicks, combined score: 3
One of the most asked questions of me is about my rating scale. I have girls coming up to me almost every night I’m out, asking me to rate them, and how I come up with certain numbers for certain people. I always have the same answer, which is, “This is not a set formula, and I don’t have a specific type that I like, it’s just what I see, and what I think a girl brings to the table”. People will ask about what hair color, eye color, height, body type, etc. that I seem to favor, and the answer is none. They ask me what is “stripper hot”, and who is a 10? I have actually had a girl tell me she wanted to go in the bathroom with me at G Lounge (because she thought she was a 9) so she could show me her body to rate her, but I didn’t want to hurt her feelings by giving her a 7, so I told her, “You’re cute, but I’ll pass”. She badgered me some more throughout the night, and I finally had to leave the Mogul Room to get away.
What I can tell you is that I am a very difficult grader, and it takes something very special to amaze me into giving them a 9 or 10.

Irish Lass' comment made it all worthwhile. I mean, I'm tired of Kade, but I still have some recovering to do, so I can't just watch Divorce Court all day.
IrishLass on 17 Apr 2009 at 12:25 pm
Well folks, it brings me great pleasure this morning to announce to you all that I have, at last, had my gruesome encounter with the douched-one.
I decided to grab a bite at Cosi before my appointment last night, and as I sat outside about ready to leave, low and behold Mr. Ass Licker himself strolled up to the door with his wittle baby backpack on, dressed in the same black v-neck shirt he was wearing in his haircut video.
I almost shit myself, to say the least, but then couldn’t stop laughing at the mini volcanoes of molten puss that don his chin and jawline. Poor Arthur really does suffer from adult acne!!! His dermatologist obviously isn’t the “premier” dermatologist (like I go to) in Philadelphia.
Now, I know that some of you are probably a) jealous that I got this close to such a “star,” or b) pissed that I didn’t throw my dinner at him. Either way, I can verify this turd is really REAL, really frequents “Cosi Coffee Shop,” and carries that horrendous backpack around like he’s still in kindergarten.


http://hickeyblunt.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter