Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

20 March 2009

BREAKING: Kade, at Cosi, says he's working on press releases with new agent



"And I pretty much follow-up with all the follow up I need to do."

* Bonus round: Kade's seeking voice messages. Here are a few! (The sixth and seventh, heard back-to-back, brought tears to my eyes.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have brought a little happiness into my life by highlighting this guy.
I'm for serious.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Brian Hickey said...

While I appreciate it, all due praise must go to Kade, without whom none of this would be possible. For total immersion in the Life of Kade, I'd also encourage you to check out: http://cretincountry.blogspot.com/2009/03/arthur-kade-cliffs-notes.html

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter