Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

19 April 2007

Let's hear J.J. justify the NRA-GOP now.


And this guy had a visa how exactly? Check out the video if you haven't yet. Disturbing stuff. And NBC made the right call in airing it. (P.S. Enjoy the hellfire, Cho. You'll now know what it's like to be "scorched" alive.)

“I didn’t have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It’s not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you f---, I did it for them,” Cho says on one of the videos.


Also, this week's column and cocktails with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter