Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

16 January 2007

Cheats

Sorry, still can't talk about Saturday night football. I'll cover it all in Thursday's column.
That said, the picks came in as mediocre as can be. Two and two on the spread; two and two on the over/unders. That runs the playoff record to 7-9. Wonderful. Even worse, the fixed contests over the weekend left me with just one team that I picked well all season. Wonderful again.

Indy 12-21-1 (6-10-1) 6-11
NE 19-12-1 (9-6-1) 10-6

31-33-2 (15-16-2) 16-17


NO 17-15-1 (10-6) 7-9
Chi 13-17 (6-9) 7-8

30-32-1 (16-15) 14-17

See what I mean? Slim pickings. Regardless, I'll be a'bringing the selections by week's end, even if I'm not gonna watch the games. Because football's a fixed sport and it's dead to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter