Philly Blunt

Freelance writer. Editor and web-video producer. Former Atlantic City Press and Philadelphia Weekly staff writer, City Paper managing editor/columnist and Dougherty for Senate campaign manager. Comments welcome here or emailed to brianhickey9 [at] hotmail. Now on: Facebook (Brian Hickey, in Philly) Twitter at www.twitter.com/brianhickey Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/brianhickey/. Be sure to check out Hickey on Divorce Court: divorcecourting.blogspot.com.

29 August 2006

For Posterity's Sake


In light of all the recent awesomeness surrounding the T.O./Cowboys relationship, I thought I'd reach out to my buddy Pete and let him know just how excited I was for the upcoming season, what with the Eagles now assured of nothing worse than a 3rd-place finish. Well, for the record, here was his text-message response:

"We don't need him to play...this team is good"

To which, I rolled on the floor, laughing my ass off. For hours. In fact, I still am.
Tee, Oh; Tee-oh, Teeoh, Tee-ohh
Teeee Oh, Teeee Oh!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger T.O. said...

I just wanted to remind all Eagles fans that it was Roy Williams who broke TO's ankle & ruined the Eagles best chance for a championship. No point, just a friendly reminder.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter